£341.00 Ex VAT
Divertron Well Pump 900 watt from DAB. Submersible pressure-sensitive clean rainwater tank water pump. Ideal for rain storage tanks, well or bore hole when positioned clear of bottom sludge. Only 15cms diameter.
Submersible pressure-sensitive clean water pump. Ideal for rain storage tank, well or bore hole. Must be set clear of bottom sludge. Only 15cms diameter.
Multi-stage submersible pump with built-in integrated electronics, designed to automatically start and stop the pump.
Built-in electronic board, pressure switch, flow sensor and non-return valve. Anti corrosive and high-resistant constructive materials.
Suitable for tanks with a small access chamber, wells and bore holes.
The dry-run protection built in to this pump is particularly impressive. If the water in the tank runs out, the pump only runs for 40 seconds before it stops. Then it will try again in one hour; if there is no water it will stop in forty seconds.
Thereafter, it tries again after 4 hours then every 24 hours. When water is found it keeps running
- 900 watts power
- Built-in electronic pressure switch and flow sensor
- Equipped with dry-run protection and built-in non return valve
- Easy to use
- High reliability
- 38 metre maximum head
- 95 litres per minute maximum flow
- Available with 3 impellers
- Supplied with 15 mt power cord
- Available with screen filter
- Shipping Weight: 11 Kilos
- Only 15cm diameter, so fits in turret of Hercules 1600 litre tank
- Locate at least 150mm above the well or tank bottom to avoid ingress of mud or sludge
This product unless delivered with a larger order is delivered by a parcel carrier. Most items are normally in stock and shipped out on a next day service providing the order is received by midday.