Our multi award winning low energy system, with the Graf Carat 2 piece tank for installation in tight areas.
Why buy this system?
- High quality, two piece tank from Graf. A great choice for properties with limited access as tank is delivered in two manageable halves. Supported by the manufacturers 15 year tank guarantee.
- Award Winning Rain Director® low energy management system uses 6-8 times less energy than a typical direct pumped system.
- Fully WRAS approved plug and play mains backup unit - the Rain Backup in a Box®.
- Automatic mains top up keeps appliances running should the underground tank run dry.
- Prolonged pump life due to reduction in cycling.
- High pressure, pumped rainwater for garden use.
- Self cleaning filters provide minimal maintenance.
- Fully WRAS approved #1505033
Our Verdict: We believe this is the best, most economical Rainwater Harvesting system money can buy, coupled with a great tank for use on sites with limited access.
Save around 50% on your domestic water bills with running costs less than 1p per person per day*
How does it work?
The Rain Director® pumps through a control unit, up to a "smart header tank" usually situated in a loft space. Inside the header tank are two level sensors, top and bottom. The system fills the header tank to the top sensor then does not use the pump again until virtually all of the water is used and the bottom sensor is reached. This "batch filling" process means the pump cycles 1-2 times per day, in comparison to every time a toilet is flushed with traditional systems.
Coupled with the large reduction in energy and pump wear, the Rain Director® has numerous benefits in comparison to others on the market.
- Full mains override, providing water in every eventuality: Low rainwater, pump failure or powercut.
- Smart user functionality.
- Ensures water quality by cycling water in the header tank if no activity is registered within 72 hours.
- 3 stage, electronic and physical overflow prevention system.
- Cost effective and simple installation: push fit plumbing and image based installation guide.
- Stylish and discreet control panel.
- Fully WRAS approved. International Green Apple award winner, Waterwise approved, HBR Product innovation award winner.
At Rainwater Harvesting Ltd we provide a'' Complete Solution'' supplying everything specific to Rainwater Harvesting.* There are no hidden extras. We manufacture systems and pumps etc ourselves and hold everything in stock. Delivery is usually within 5 to 7 working days of ordering.
We provide a full time, fully trained technical help desk to answer any questions that the client, builders or plumbers may have before, during and after the install.
Carat tanks have a 15 year manufacturers warranty.
All other parts have a 2 year warranty.