Rainwater pipe in HDPE 32mm diameter SDR13.6 black with 4 green stripes in 25 metre coil. The text “RAINWATER” is imprinted on the pipe at 50cm intervals for futher identification.
This is the pipe you need to deliver rainwater to domestic systems. The pipe is colour coded so that there can be no possibility of rainwater being used where purified tap water is required. The use of this Black and Green HDPE rainwater pipe is obligatory for use in rainwater systems under the Water Regulations.
Our pipe is biobased, recyclable and carbon-neutral. High Density Polyethylene pipe is perfectly suited for distribution of fluids. Some of the known characteristics are listed here:
* Corrosion Resistant and Zero Leak-Rate
* Hydraulically Smooth
* Fatigue and Surge Resistant, Long lasting
* Tappable and Mechanically Joinable (As Needed)
* Scratch Tolerant
* Chemically Resistant but Non-Toxic and Non-Tasting
* Lightweight, Flexible and Coilable
* Strong and Ductile
* Biobased, recyclable and carbon-neutral
* 1.8mm wall is pressure safe to 12.5 bar.
* Shipping weight of one 25m coil: 4.3kg
This pipe is EXCLUSIVE to Rainwater Harvesting Ltd and in stock NOW!
This product unless delivered with a larger order is delivered by a parcel carrier. Most items are normally in stock and shipped out on a next day service providing the order is received by midday.