The F-line shallow dig tank can be installed into much higher water tables than a standard round tank. If you don’t know what your water table will be like in the winter, you’re safer to install a flat tank.
The F-Line tanks are flat and the installation depth is 60% less than other rainwater tanks. The excavation can be up to 70% less, meaning little earth excavation, easy handling and less cost for you!
The small excavation pit is easily filled in and your garden will look just like it did before.
Over the years the shallow dig tanks have become the more popular tank to purchase as part of a Rainwater Harvesting System.
All of our shallow dig tanks come pre-fitted with the filter, calmed inlet and overflow siphon, making it a simple case of lowering the tank in the ground and connecting the in and out pipes.
- The F-Line flat tank is a high quality, rotationally moulded, one piece rainwater tank that can be installed without the need for concrete, thereby minimising installation costs and supported by our long term 25 year tank guarantee.
- Minimal installation depth
- Easy and quick to install
- Small excavation pit and little earth excavation preserves your garden
- Ideal for installation in new or existing properties
- Can be installed in ground water up to tank shoulder
- Pre-fitted with filter elements
- Comes with adjustable height shaft to help with achieving required levels.
- Both pedestrian and vehicle loading option available
|Overall Height*||1015 - 1415||1015 - 1415||1350 - 1750||1415 - 1815|
Ground to Invert**
|320 - 720||320 - 720||345 - 745||310 - 710|
|Invert to Outlet||162||162||162||162|
|Overall Height*||1115 - 1515||1115 - 1515||1450 - 1850||1515 - 1915|
*Overall height allows for 100mm compacted aggregate
**Using a VS60 (635mm Shaft)
The overall height difference above is because up to 400mm can be cut off the 635mm shaft on site so as to achieve your exact invert level.