£3,696.00 – £3,926.00 Ex VAT
F-Line Flat Tank 7500 litre rainwater harvesting system with Rain Director® DUK4. The unique F-Line flat tank, supplied complete as a kit for use as a home and garden rainwater harvesting system. Collect, filter, store and pump for your valuable garden plants and to flush toilets. Mainland UK delivery included
F-Line Flat Tank 7500 litres rainwater harvesting system for garden and domestic use with Rain Director® includes a 7500 litre underground tank, pre fitted in tank filter, overflow and calmed inlet kit, Hydroforce Series 4 submersible pump and the accessories needed to deliver clean rainwater to a garden tap and to flush toilets. Some standard external pipework and connectors will be needed but are not included in the kit as the location of the system will determine the amount of pipework required.
1. Our Rainwater Harvesting Systems are based on the highest quality, rotationally moulded, one piece tanks, installed without the need for concrete, thereby minimising installation costs and supported by the manufacturers 25 year guarantee.
2. Minimum installation depth
3. Easy and quick to install
4. Small excavation pit and little earth excavation preserves your garden
5. Ideal for installation in new or exisiting properties
6. Can be installed in ground water up to the shoulder of the tank body
7. Market leaders in the Rainwater Harvesting Domestic Market
8. UK manufactured mains water gravity fed backup unit ( Rain Director )
Our multi award winning low energy system, with the popular shallow dig F-Line tank for easy and cost effective installation.
The Rain Director® has a submersible pump that pumps through a control unit, up to a “smart header tank” usually situated in a loft space. Inside the header tank is a ceramic level sensor tube. The system fills the header tank to the upper part of the tube then does not use the pump again until virtually all of the water is used and the lower part of the tube is reached. This “batch filling” process means the pump cycles 1-2 times per day, in comparison to every time a toilet is flushed with traditional systems.
Coupled with the large reduction in energy and pump wear, the Rain Director® has numerous benefits in comparison to others on the market.
1) Full mains override, providing water in every eventuality: Low rainwater, pump failure or power cut.
2) Smart user functionality.
3) Ensures water quality by cycling water in the header tank if no activity is registered within 72 hours.
4) 3 stage, electronic and physical overflow prevention system.
5) Cost effective and simple installation: push fit plumbing and image based installation guide.
6) Stylish and discreet control panel.
7) Fully WRAS approved. International Green Apple award winner, Waterwise approved, HBR Product innovation award winner.
8) Manufactured in the UK
WRAS Approval demonstrates compliance as it is granted directly by representatives of the water suppliers. It is accepted by every water supplier in the UK. WRAS No. 2010039
Shallow Dig F-Line Tank
635mm F-Line Shaft
Pedestrian F-Line Lid
Rain Vantage Filter*
25m x 25mm RWH Pipe
Rainwater Label Pack
Rain Director Control Unit
Rain Director Header Tank
Delivery to Mainland UK
*Please note that the Rain Vantage Filter also incorporates the calmed inlet and overflow siphon. This is factory fictory to reduce install time on site.
The F-line flat tank can be installed into much higher water tables than a standard round tank. If you don’t know what your water table will be like in the winter, you’re safer to install a flat tank.
The F-Line tanks are flat and the installation depth is 60% less than other rainwater tanks. The excavation can be up to 70% less, meaning little earth excavation, easy handling and less cost for you! The small excavation pit is easily filled in and your garden will look just like it did before.
HydroForce ™ Rainwater Harvesting Clean Water Pump Series 4 is a submersible pressure sensitive rainwater tank pump – electronically controlled, centrifugal roto-dynamic with no reciprocating parts. Built-in non-return valve and double dry-run protection.
Manufactured in the UK and designed for rainwater harvesting systems.
External HDPE Rainwater Pipe included. It is important to identify a source of a water supply. Untreated rainwater is not for human consumption and so water companies are recommending (and in some cases requiring) that Black and Green HDPE pipe is used for piping rainwater from the tank to the point of use – eg. garden tap.
The point of use should be clearly labelled to show that rain water is the source. We include 25mm black and green hdpe pipe and labels with this kit with the option to buy further rolls of pipe.
Weight : 310 kg
Length : 3340mm
Width : 2310mm
Overall Height* : 1415 - 1815mm
Ground to invert** : 310 - 710mm
Invert to outlet : 162mm
Length : 3740mm
Width : 2710mm
Overall Height* : 1515 - 1915mm
*Overall height allows for 100mm compacted aggregate
**Using a VS60 (635mm Shaft)
The overall height difference above is because up to 400mm can be cut off the 635mm shaft on site so as to achieve your exact invert level.
DELIVERY OF RAINWATER HARVESTING SYSTEMS
We try where possible to deliver using our own vehicle but in the event of either too greater distance or a booked calendar we may have to deliver using a third party haulier. The delivery is kerbside and the offloading is the responsibility of the customer. We suggest to organise the delivery to arrive whilst you have the digger on site to assist with offload. Our shallow dig tanks can be lifted off the vehicles by hand providing there are enough bodies on site.
The systems are held in stock at our Peterborough warehouse and we normally operate on a 7-10 delivery from receipt of order.
If you have any problems to accept kerbside deliveries or access issues please contact a member of our team on 01733 405111.