£273.00 Ex VAT
3P Patronen Filter for installation in rainwater tanks. Due to the inclined angle of the cartridge filter sieve and its very smooth surface structure the dirt by-passes the tank and is rinsed into the drain.
Rainwater filter or underground tank filter for roof areas up to 200m2
For installation within rainwater tanks. Due to the inclined angle of the filter sieve and its very smooth surface structure the dirt is rinsed into the sewer. Low maintenance. Filter cartridge mesh in stainless steel within plastic housing. Mesh size of filter cartridge 0.55 mm. This product can be fitted after initial tank installation if required. The small height difference of 66 mm between rainwater inlet and wastewater outlet increases water capture.
- Rainwater flows into the filter cartridge.
- The filter cartridge cleans the rainwater; filtered water is led into the rainwater tank.
- Due to the inclined angle of the filter sieve and its very smooth surface structure the leaves and other rubbish are rinsed into the sewer.
* Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
* Connection inlet: DN 100 (110mm OD)
* Outlet into tank: DN 100 (110mm OD)
* Outlet into sewer: DN 100 (110mm OD)
* Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet just 66 mm.
* Housing material: Polyethylene
* Filter cartridge: Stainless steel
* Material Poly-Net: Polyethylene
* Mesh size: 0.7 x 1.7 mm
* Weight: 1.4 kg
This product unless delivered with a larger order is delivered by a parcel carrier. Most items are normally in stock and shipped out on a next day service providing the order is received by midday.