The Rainus filters debris from rainwater, allowing the clean water to continue through the downpipe. Ideal for retro-fitting systems which have not yet had a filter fitted, the Rainus is also suited to use with ponds and infiltration systems.
Rainwater Filter for installation in the lower section of the downpipe. It is easy to monitor due to its installation position in the downpipe. No need to lift heavy lids or to climb down into storage tanks, as required when filters are installed underground. The downpipe filter where the cleaned rainwater flows out down the filter pipe.
The 3P Rainus is also ideal for re-fitting of equipments which are not disposing of a filter. Simple installation and maintenance depending on contamination. To clean, slide the filter unit out, and brush off any dirt.
Connection capacity for roof areas up to 70 m²
Max. Flow Rate Sieve insert aprox. 0,6 l/sec = aprox. 2 m³ cleaned water per hour.
Installation in standpipes at Ø 80 or 110 mm. The upper connection can accept metal downpipes of 80 and 100.
The cleaned water can be used in washing machines, toilet flushing and garden watering, in homes, in commerce, in public buildings and in industry.
How it works.
1. The falling rainwater´s energy is attenuated by baffles in the upper filter housing.
2. Rainwater is then calmed in a small sump.
3. Water then weirs over the sump lip, and is distributed evenly across the primary cascade, the first cleaning step.
4. The primary cascade filters out any large or coarse particles, such as leaves and moss.
5. Below and behind the primary cascade is a finer secondary filter.
6. Fine and coarse particles are ejected from the front of the filter.
7. Cleaned rainwater flows out of the filter outlet to a storage tank or to the point of use or disposal system.
* Installation in standpipes at Ø 80 or 110 mm. The upper connection can accept metal downpipes of 80 and 100.
* The filter is aprox. 50,5 cm high and 17 cm wide. It needs very little space behind it and altogether it is just 22 cm deep.
* Housing material: ABS
* Filter sieve: Stainless steel 1.403
* Mesh size 0,7 x 1,7 mm
* Weight: : 2,0 kg
This product unless delivered with a larger order is delivered by a parcel carrier. Most items are normally in stock and shipped out on a next day service providing the order is received by midday.