Rainwater Harvesting Filter for inline filtration of rainwater in tanks both above and below ground. Compact design DN 100 and suitable for 150m2 roof water collection.
How it works
* Rainwater is led onto the filter cartridge.
* The filter cartridge cleans the rainwater. The cleaned rainwater is led through the calmed flow inlet into the rainwater tank.
* Because of the smooth surface structure of the filter the dirt is quickly rinsed away into the sewer.
* >Needs regular inspection for debris build up in high volume or leaf dropping areas.
* Filter according to DIN 1989-2, Type C
* Connection inlet: DN 100
* Outlet into tank: DN 100
* Outlet into sewer: DN 100
* Height difference between rainwater inlet and outlet 0 mm.
* Housing material: Polyethylene
* Filter cartridge: Stainless steel 1.4301
* Material Poly-Net: Polyethylen
* Mesh size: 0,7 x 1,7 mm
* Weight: 1,4 kg
* Colour Black
This product unless delivered with a larger order is delivered by a parcel carrier. Most items are normally in stock and shipped out on a next day service providing the order is received by midday.